Tuesday 17 November 2015

PARIS by night


'Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that' Martin Luther King.

 We love Paris, a place of love. 

1. Louvre at night - www.adventureswithfamily.com
2. Guide Secret De Paris image via zsazsabellagio.blogspot.it
3. Jean Paul Gaultier www.artsy.net
4. Shop display  en.colette.fr
5. Cartier perfume www.vogue.fr
6. Dark Chocolate Paris  en.colette.fr
7. Cafe Scene Paris georgianadesign.tumblr.com
8. Gift www.flickr.com
9. Eiffel Tower at night www.google.co.uk


If I have featured your photograph and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will remove it without hesitation. Alternatively,  I hope you will view my blog as a positive advertising platform for your beautiful work. Bx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your inspiring words No21x